CSTEP Executive Board Members
- Mary Akuamoah-Boateng
- Jasmine Spencer
- Membership Chair
- Yolayna Scottborgh
- Christine D. Wingo, BA, BSIE, MSIE
- Morris Green II
- Olivia West
- Dr. Kevin Burke
- Vice President
- Iyeesha Cook, BSIE
- Outreach Chair
- Dr. Folarin Erogbogbo
- Dr. John Staley
- Greggory Alexander
- Malissa Rivera
- Finance Chair
All meetings are held on the last Wednesday of the month at 12:00 pm.
Join Our Committees:
- Social OutReach & Events
- Scholarship of Excellence & Sponsorship
- Social Media/WebMaster
CSTEP Advisory Board Mission Statement
The CSTEP Advisory Board (CSTEP AB) promotes the interests of CSTEP as a program committed to promoting learning and development through research, scholarship, and service among talented underrepresented students pursuing STEM and the licensed professions. CSTEP AB works to create an environment, in which UB CSTEP graduates and current students become and stay connected to the UB CSTEP Program.
CSTEP AB serves in an advisory capacity and has no fiduciary responsibility to CSTEP. The Advisory Board serves as the umbrella organization for CSTEP alumni to strengthen and grow the UB CSTEP community by meeting the following goals:
- Acting as ambassadors for CSTEP by assisting with mentoring, developing and positively influencing the next generation of STEM and licensed professionals.
- Creating a culture of giving among alumni that directly benefits CSTEP students and alumni by supporting CSTEP financially and by encouraging others to do so.
- Working with the CSTEP Program to facilitate ongoing access to knowledge, development and opportunities.
- Connecting current students and alumni in meaningful ways that create lifelong engagement, a continued sense of community and commitment to the CSTEP Program.
Last updated: February 07, 2017 4:02 pm EST