UB Students having fun.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I really need to use MyUB, the HUB, UBLearns, and UBMail?

A: Yes, these are the official channels for communicating between the university and students.

Q: Since I transferred, how can I make sure I will graduate on time?

A: Make plans to meet with your academic advisor to discuss how your previously completed courses transferred to UB. They can help you plan your courses so you can graduate on time.

Q: Can I study abroad?

A: Yes, visit the Study Abroad Office in 210 Talbert Hall to learn about all the options for learning in other countries.

Q: Are there jobs or internships for me?

A: Your academic advisor may have some information about department internships. There is also a database of UB jobs you can search when you become a student.

Check out the College of Arts and Sciences for more information about common questions asked by transfer students.

Last updated: October 25, 2016 12:02 pm EST

Contact CPMC

Contact EOP