19th Annual McNair Research Conference
9th Annual Graduate School Visit
July 11 - 13, 2013
The Conference Center Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls, NY
To register please complete the following
- Online registration by June 21, 2013
- The Program Director or Staff Member should complete the registration process for their group.
- The Project Director or Staff Member that will accompany their students is defined as the “Primary Registrant” during registration.
- Select the “student presenter” option for students who intend to make an oral or poster presentation.
- Submit your registration fee of $325 per registrant if paid before June 15, 2013; $365 if paid between June 16 - June 20, 2013; or $405 if paid after June 21, 2013.
- Checks, Money Orders or Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover cards are accepted.
- Please make payments payable to “UB McNair Conference.”
- Submit check payments to:
- 19th Annual McNair Research Conference
- McNair Scholars Program
- University at Buffalo
- Office of Special Events
- 121 Fargo, Building #3
- Buffalo, NY 14261-0050
- Students interested in presenting research should read the Presentation Information (PDF).
- Submit the presentation form, including abstract by June 21, 2013. You can submit the abstract here.
- Please remember to register for the University at Buffalo Graduate School Visit to be held on Thursday, July 11, 2013.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Ronald E. McNair Post Baccalaureate Achievement Program directly at 716-645-5478.
Last updated: August 12, 2013 12:19 pm EST